: Student organizations are permitted to host in-person events of all types starting February 15, 2021. For more information about allowed events please review this message
sent to all students, the events planning guide
, and the Campus Events page
of UA’s Health Info website. All student organization activities and events must be registered through the Source online event form. Questions about student organization events? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Smart training is a workshop hosted by the Office of Student Involvement that educates student organization members and officers about the mySource Online Event Form utilized to register events. No student will have access to register events until they have completed this training and received Event Smart certification for the current academic year.
Event Smart Training On-Demand
This year, Event Smart training will be available on Blackboard following the steps below.
- Fill out the Training Sign Up form on mySource
- Receive email confirmation that you have access to the course
- Watch the training video(s) in Blackboard
- Complete the assessment with a passing score (at least 90%)
- Receive email confirmation that your Event Smart certification has been applied within two business days
Greek Event Smart Dates
Greek Event Smart training is hosted jointly by the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life and the Office of Student Involvement for members and officers of active APA, IFC, NPHC, and UGC fraternities and sororities. Greek Event Smart training takes place at the beginning of each semester and must be attended by at least one officer from each active chapter.
Greek Event Smart will be held live via Zoom. Sign up here.
- Wednesday, January 13, 2021 via Zoom, 6-8 pm
- Thursday, January 14, 2021 via Zoom, 6-8 pm
Event Form Templates